All reviews next morning full marks very pleasant stay sunday lunch room was large weekend break stayed for nights short stay high standard breakfast was excellent top class poached eggs bed and breakfast bistro coast carol mushrooms
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Had a beautiful visit, lovely food and friendly staff. There were 2 staff, the bar and the waitressing staff which caused confusion when ordering, other than that I enjoyed my meal and would recommend the place for a meal.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank NicP19201
mark l, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear NicP19201

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent meal with us at the Cromore Halt. We are delighted that you enjoyed your meal and would happily recommend us! We hope that you will return in the near future.

Many Thanks
The Management Team

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Have been coming here to the Bistro for 10+ years as we are regular visitors to portrush but this was the first time we stayed as guests. Right from check in we were impressed. The lady who checked us in could not have been more welcoming and could not have done anymore for us. Large spacious rooms, exceptionally clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent as was dinner. I have never visited any restaurant who consistently send out 5 star meals on EVERY occasion. Highly recommend for a short stay we will definitely be back.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Charlene Y
mark l, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Charlene

We are delighted that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us! The team here at Cromore from front of house to those working behind the scenes are delighted that your stay was an impressive one. Great to hear you enjoyed your breakfast & our evening meals. We like to make all guests regular & new feel like this is a home away from home for them. I will ensure the team are made aware of the review!
We look forward to welcoming you back whether for a day trip or another overnight stay. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

I have been a big halt fan since I started to regularly visit the Triangle. While triangulating I often make a point of going into the Cromore. The food has never let me down, is good value and is presented by friendly professional staff.
My resent visit was an overnight stay with my wife. Our room was well appointed, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Our evening meal was superb. I understand the ‘owner’ is a lass of the name Carol. She obviously knows how to run an Inn that puts many a 3 star hotel to shame.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
mark l, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Hello RobReilly494

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent trip to the North Coast and especially for Cromore Halt. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and keep returning which is fantastic and something that means a lot to us and all the team.
We love to see happy faces both regulars and new customers alike. The team here from the Housekeeping staff, Food & Bar Staff , Receptionists through to the Chefs are delighted you enjoyed your recent overnight stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back when our in the area.

Thanks Again for the lovely review.
Carol
Manager/Owner

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Visited last night for a quick meal. Excellent friendly and quick service. Ordered the peppered rump, very well priced and the nicest steak I have had in a long time. Food never disappoints here, great

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank jordk2019
MarkCromore, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Dear Jordk,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed the Steak. and Service. We really value and appreciate feedback from all of our customers. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our Bistro. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2018

This was recommended to us by the staff in the place we were staying. The atmosphere was very good, the food was reasonably priced and excellent - just couldn't finish mine!! The staff were very friendly and attentive and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We certainly would return.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MarkCromore, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Hello Jackie M.....

Thank you so much for the great review, We are delighted that you enjoyed your meals and that the team here looked after you so well . Also thank you to the staff who recommended us for a meal whilst you were staying with them. We do hope you will return in the near future.
Once again thank you for taking the time to review us here at The Cromore Halt.