“Olé! great place my Spanish visitors well impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cromore Village

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Portstewart
Cromore Village
Huesca, Spain
“Olé! great place my Spanish visitors well impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2011

A perfect combo, sun, sea and sand and the "prom" who needs the sangría? Just spent a week in the delightful Cromore Village with some Spanish guests and it really does what it says on the label. Everything was perfect, from the tree lined driveway, rabbits included giving it that little easter touch to the WI-FI connection meaning we could get some work done. Cromore Village is a set of old stables which have been sympathetically and tastefully converted into modern apartments, with all the mod cons, even a "tumble drier". The outside space is great and abundant with the owner having provided ample barbecue space for guests. Beds were comfy and room decor was pleasant and practical. The owner kept is touch regularly by SMS to check if we needed anything and was very helpful. My Spanish guests were well and truly impressed, will definitely by back.

1 Thank GerHuesca_Spain

Couples
Solo
Business
Newtownards, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2011

Just stayed at No2 Cromore Village. This is a perfect wooded location set between Coleraine & Portstewart. The house was so clean and warm, very child friendly. The internal was well presented and a great layout. Andrew - the owner - was very pleasant and couldn't have been more helpful. The location meant that the children could play outside safely, The outside cooking area was great. Friends who were staying in Kilrea visited us and are going to book for the summer. Honestly if you stay here you will have easy access to the north coast.

1 Thank jfinlay
nottingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2011

This is our 3rd stay, all 3 stays we have stayed in 3 different houses, so you could say we've experienced Cromore! We have a disabled child & are wary of staying in 'new' accomodation, no problems here, greeted by the friendly proprietor with a smile, layout of the houses are fabulous, settings are amazing. Cant wait to see the things that have been planned. Already booked to come back in Oct with the Mother-in-law!!! If we could describe Cromore in 1 word it'd be FANTASTIC!!!!!

2 Thank thewilliamsclan
Belfast, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2010

I decided to go for a week away with our young baby... What a shame we took the chance of going to an unrated property, what a mistake! On arriving, I noticed a unpleasant smell and discovered that the wicker baskets were covered in mildew. The heat system is locked and even when constantly on, the house was very cold and the radiators are tiny which doesn't help things.
During the night I was horrified to hear and see mice. I couldn't stay a moment longer, particularly not with a young baby as they were running around the whole house. I contacted the owner/proprietor (Andrew [-]), he said that it was unacceptable and that he would refund our money.
I contacted him a week later, during this conversation he admitted that pest control had confirmed rodent activity in more than the property which I had stayed in and would therefore forward a refund. Two and half months later, I still haven't received any refund or communication during this time. Now he's got my money he is ignoring my calls and doesn't care.... What an ignorant and unpleasant person to have to deal with... My patience has now run out and I'm really angry at the way I've been treated... I would avoid this place and man at all costs.

Stayed October 2010, traveled with family