Only here for one night but the room was amazing and beautifully done. We had the first floor (red?) room and it was lovely to be able to sit in the window relaxing. While the view is not uninterrupted you can get a glimpse of sea through the houses opposite. Be prepared for the summer traffic in Port Stewart and Port Rush. One small issue was that the TV reception was not great but this may have been resolved by the digital switchover. Breakfast was amazing and just kept coming -there must have been 4 courses! Had a great time and plan to return sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strand House is a luxury 5 star NITB rated Bed and Breakfast in Portstewart and is situated on the north coast of Ireland. Our boutique style Bed and Breakfast is situated 3 minutes from our championship links golf course, (soon to host the Irish Open) and the famous Harry's Shack Restaurant . Strand House is also home to a glorious beach and interesting and varied walks. Guests can enjoy our delicious home-made breakfast with locally sourced produce and all dietary requirements are catered for. Our speciality homemade Guinness bread is just an example of our commitment to using local produce. All our bedrooms are spacious with king sized beds, most have sea views, controlled underfloor heating, ensuite bathrooms and some with Jacuzzi baths. We are centrally located for championship golf courses in Portstewart, Castlerock, Portrush and Ballyliffen and have storage and drying facilities in a secure purpose built facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Strand House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strand House Hotel Portstewart
- Strand House Bed And Breakfast Portstewart, Northern Ireland