Review Highlights
Great Links Course!!

I was recently in Ireland for a little family vacation and was able to squeeze some golf into my... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
i_darryn
Absecon, New Jersey
via mobile
Great Golf Experience

For starters, I went the day after my birthday, trying to avoid the rain, went 4 hours before my... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Esp70
Honolulu, Hawaii

All reviews links course fabulous food great holes port stewart carvery portrush clubhouse testing championship ireland windy
Reviewed September 17, 2014

Shocked to hear the committee of Castlerock Golf Club want to change their caterer I have always found the food at castlerock one of better offered in a club. Mel will be very much missed, I am confused to who will benefit from the change, it clearly makes no business sense!

17  Thank loelou
Reviewed September 16, 2014

This club really is a hidden gem. The grounds and facilities are totally beautiful. The food is of the highest quality and the chef, Mel, clearly has a great talent and passion for the food he serves. Cannot wait to visit again. I highly recommend their menu.

10  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed September 13, 2014

Our society had the most enjoyable experience of a Golf Club that we have ever attended. The menu and pricing was absolutely fabulous, with so many choices of dishes to choose from. The staff where both friending and efficient, I am now so disappointed to hear that the committee of Castlerock Golf Club decided that the caterer is no longer wanted after 10 good years. Are they mad!!!!!!!!!!

11  Thank Jim F
Reviewed September 12, 2014

Played last with friends course in great shape great greens. Had a great meal to finish the day stall very attentive and kind

5  Thank 270James185
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Outstanding course definitely worth playing and a hidden gem as previous people have said. Very friendly and welcoming staff up in the club house. However the food was nothing other than poor from start to finish, food was tasteless, badly presented served by young inexperienced staff some of whom were many shades of orange maybe I'm old fashioned but well presented staff are a must in my eyes. One of our group had a trivial complaint but none the less it was dismissed by a very grumpy supervisor and ended up being the topic of conversation the rest of the night. We shall be returning next year and fingers crossed the food end will be rectified. Great club and course!

7  Thank Amg1000