Drummond Hotel
Roe Park Resort(Limavady)
  • Breakfast included
City Hotel(Derry)
View Hotel
All reviewsa family run hotelbistro barsanta experiencerecommend this hotelmain coursefirst classa number of occasionstwin roompiping hotfriendly hotelcooked breakfastsunday carveryopen fireovernight stayfood was fantasticwedding receptionan evening meal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Last year my wife and I stayed in the Drummond for four nights and we had a most enjoyable and relaxing time. The staff were very pleasant and extremely helpful. I have travelled extensively over the globe and stayed in numerous well known hotels and I would rate this one up there with them, I would recommend it to any one. In fact I will be staying there again this year.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank B0r0traveller
Reviewed April 8, 2010

Went to Drummond Hotel over Easter 2010 Myself, Husband 2 Children aged 5 & 2 and my Husbands Mum & Dad, Staff are so welcoming and friendly. We ate at the restuarant, large portions and food was brilliant would recommend. Youngest daughter was ill and staff were so helpful, breakfast was very good plenty to choose from hot or cold. Would reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank MarilynMagill
Reviewed September 16, 2009

spent 2 nights here, better than the reviews we've read, nice sized room, good breakfast and good food in the bar, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, well worth a visit

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank annieqYorkshire
Reviewed August 7, 2009

We went to visit family/friends and stayed in a Family Room. Only 10 mins drive from the local City of Derry Airport.

The room was clean, light and airey, good sized bathroom with seperate shower. 32" LCD Screen on the wall, tea/coffee making facilities. More than adequate for what we needed which was a base to visit family/friends.

Ate in the restaurant/bar on the two nights we were there and the food was good, served hot etc.......has a number of reception rooms down in the lobby area with plenty of seating if you want to take it easy with a book or something.

Helpful and friendly staff.

Second time we've stayed and would do so again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank PaulfromtheUK
Reviewed May 8, 2009

Stayed here Aug 08. Hotel frontage fine, beyond that....... Thankfully now the memory has subsided. Room - poor, cold, noisy plumbing all night, and general noise levels throughout!,
service from reception - dry, humourless, unfriendly, in fact downrite rude! Decor - dated and dingy, Morning breakfast a disastrous collection of all thats nasty and greasy in an ulster fry, including leftover cocktail sausages from last nights wedding buffet! Finally coffee stewed to death in grimy cups which were cold in 5 minutes. Thankfully the worst parts of the night here have been blanked from my memory, so what you read here represent the lesser bad memorys. In conclusion, I sent a letter of complaint, which never recieved a reply. Now I thank trip advisor for this opportunity to express my feelings. I would relish contact from this hotel! Appalling!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple