“First time in the Drummond”
Review of Drummond Hotel

and 1 more site!
Drummond Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Limavady B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We have just spent some time in the Drummond Hotel Ballykelly N Ireland in a great room on the second floor very clean and comfortable.
Good breakfast every morning a great start to the day a full cooked breakfast if you want it.
Nice and warm room with comfortable beds

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RonaldJames

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a lovely hotel with a warm, friendly atmosphere. The rooms are warm, clean and comfortable, and the food is outstanding. The staff are friendly and only to happy to help.
I would have no hesitation in booking a room here again, looking forward to my next trip already

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Hotel was catering for over 200 people - as it was near christmas it was busy but the staff were very efficient and organised - we had dinner in their restaurant - i would highly recommend it - we gave our compliments to the chef - food was absolutely gorgeous and portions were very generous. Stayed in the drummond suite which had an old worldly feeling and very clean Breakfast was lovely too. Cost of accomodation and food were priced very fair.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Although this hotel is quite near to where I live I would frequent there regularly for lunch or dinner with friends or to attend large group functions. Set on the edge of the village of Ballykelly it is just three miles from the market town of Limavady. The last function I attended there was in December 2013 where the staff catered for 270+ people in our group not to mention a large group in the lounge and diners in the dining room. All meals were great quality and everything was piping hot. Staff are mostly local and led by the owners Jim and Mairead Peoples.

This venue is also popular for weddings in the area.

Try it for yourself - you will be sure of a warm welcome either for a meal or for a longer stay..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brindlecottage
Drummond H, General Manager at Drummond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your visit here with us back in December. We are delighted that your guests had an enjoyable evening and we look forward to welcoming you back to hotel again very soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

A very clean and professional hotel, staff were friendly and excellent professionals. A big thank you to the bar staff, who were attentive and polite. Definitely will use this hotel again for business trips.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a really nice place to get dinner, would come again. Not far from where I live and I don't mind. We wouldn't have to stay in the hotel because it so close to where I live. The function rooms are really big and lots of space which I like. You never know, I might stay in a room sometime.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I booked into this Hotel using Hotel.com and I am very satisfied with both the service and accommodation standard.

On my arrival I was greated by a charming lady and she was both informative and polite, on entry you get a very welcoming feeling.

My room was light and spacious for my requirements, bathroom was clean and in very good condition. Bed was comfortable and linin or good quality too.

I only took breakfast however the standard again high.

I would recommend this Hotel to my family.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Drummond H, General Manager at Drummond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments , we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Drummond Hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.