“just ok,”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

have ate in market yard twice, and experience was just ok. First time I had carvery lunch, plenty of food on plate ,but it was just warm , not piping hot,. When asked if everything was ok , I said food was not hot enough, they offered to heat it, but I do not like micro waved food. Second time I had something of the menu, a chicken dish , which was ok, but nothing special.

1  Thank 49betty
Corner Bar L, General Manager at Market Yard, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Sorry 49 Betty that you did not enjoy our carvery on your visit , But I do hope you give us another try so you do experience the Yards Experience , WE have upgraded our Carvery & have temperature Checks every 15 mins to ensure our food is hot when our guests gets it . Looking forward to meeting you , Please do call ,

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Despite having lived in area for over 18 years, I had never been in the Corner Bar. We called in on a Sunday lunch time whilst out for walk and were very impressed. The service was friendly and prompt, the food delicious (carvery) and the atmosphere relaxed. There was even a giant bunny handing out gifts to children and posing for photos. It was great value for money and we will def be back.

Thank you for your great review , We are glad you enjoyed your lunch with the Bunny in The Market Yard , Call anytime we would love to look after you again .
Regards Anthony

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Great eating place in Limavady. Well worth eating out here. Had read reviews on the Market Yard and was not disappointed. Very easy to find as located in the main street of Limavady. Easy parking out front of the restaurant. Inside we found the place clean and welcoming to see. Good comfortable seating. Great staff and very helpful. My wife is gluten free and they could not have been more helpful. I had steak and found it cooked just perfect and my wife had seafood, also perfect. We indulged into a dessert, a meringue/ice cream crunchy delight. Had a good expresso after. All in all an excellent evening out. Reasonably priced meal for the quality of food received. Great place. Recommend to try if you are in the area.

Corner Bar L, General Manager at Market Yard, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you for your comments & the lovely photos you have supplied with your review , Our location is the ideal base for our guests to shop , gain tourist information or watch the world go by, Its always our pleasure to recommend dishes that can be adapted for special dietary requirements, WE hope you will call in again to sample the new additions to our menu when you are next visiting the Limavady district . Good Luck for now ,

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Visiting from Canada, my sister took 4 of us to the Market Yard. We were welcomed by the manager
and taken to our table. Lovely waitress so pleasant took our drinks order, we all opted for the calvery OMG it was just fabulous. Vert generous portions, great selection and what I loved is that the food was HOT and fresh so you didn't feel you were eating food that had been sat around.
We enjoyed it so much that we went back this time 11 of us. The manager and staff were just wonderful I have been to high end resturants and not received the professional and personal service that we received at the Market Yard. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience next time I'm in Limavady be assured I will be visiting you.

1  Thank Rosie778
Anthony D, General Manager at Market Yard, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you Rosie for the great review , it was lovely to meet you and I'm glad you had a lovely time visiting your family, look forward to welcoming you back to the Market Yard the next time your in town
Regards Anthony

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Great service and great food. Award winning! Excellent atmosphere and setting! We will be a repeat customer!

Thank you for your great comments , call again when your back in the Roevalley,