“Midweek Break”
Review of Roe Park Resort

Roe Park Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limavady
Reviewed November 17, 2011

My husband and I spent a couple of days at this hotel. We were looking for some total rest and relaxation and we got it. The hotel and staff were lovely. The spa was wonderful and I treated myself to some of the wonderful treatments. The food at the Coach House Brasserie was great as was the breakfast buffet. The room we stayed in was spacious and exceoptionally clean with a lovely view of the golf course. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would definately go back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alisond977
RadissonBluRoePark, Manager at Roe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Roe Park Resort

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Just back from a fantastic weekend in Limavady. The hotel is spotlessly clean, the staff or extremely pleasant and approachable. Our room on the ground floor was large and very comfortable . Only drawback I found the rooms to be very warm, I turned of heating as soon as I arrived but the room was still a bit to hot for me. I was sorry did not open window on arrival as well. I Opened it the next morning and it was fine on the 2nd night. The Spa was great, I had a massage with Alison and it was out of this world, I felt like I was floating afterwards my body was so relaxed. We dined in The coach House on 3 occasions and every time the food and service excellent. Will definitely go back there is a lot to see and do in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank MrsButtons
RadissonBluRoePark, Manager at Roe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed here as a family as a surprise for my dads 70th birthday. Rooms were large and clean, the staff were helpful and pleasant. We ate in Greens restaurant and the food was first class as was the buffet breakfast the next morning, in fact the kids voted it the best breakfast ever in a hotel! I would highly recommend this hotel for a family break. We also played a round of golf on the attached course and found it to be challenging but not overly so. The leisure facilities were also first class. My only minor complaint would be that the bar was uncomfortably warm. We stayed in the family room which was also a little on the warm side.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank decky69

Dear Decky,

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Had an overnight stay with my family as a birthday treat and had a fantastic time. The family room was so spacious, albeit a little too warm due to the radiator temperature gauge being broken, but soon had that remedied. We ate in Greens Restaurant and the staff were absolutely lovely and were very attentive to our children, making sure they had all they wanted. Again, a really positive experience at breakfast, with a great selection of food to meet every taste. We used the pool area which is also really good. All of this was crowned off by a really good entertainer on Friday night. He was excellent, singing and doing a music quiz and he really engaged everyone in the bar area. Super time will definately be back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LizG070
RadissonBluRoePark, Manager at Roe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2011

Dear Liz,

Reviewed November 11, 2011

great location, breakfast was great value. Loved the evening entertainment in the bar area.
Family firendly. leisure facilities were great.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nordiefolk
RadissonBluRoePark, Manager at Roe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2011

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My wife and I stayed at this resort on a 2 night break.we upgraded to a superior room,which I have to say was worth every penny,the room had all the extras you would expect,and had fantastic views over the golf course and the mountains in the distance.All the staff,from when we arrived at reception right through to the to both the greens restaurant and coach house brasserie were fantastic and I have to include the efficient service of the housekeeping staff,as nothing was too much trouble to any of them,and the service was superb.We have been coming here for a few years now,and would highly recommend it to anyone looking a relaxing break.Hope to be back in the new year,and have no doubt the service will be as good as ever!!!

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Adamco12
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We took our kids for a weekend to the roe park, it was a lovely hotel and the food in both restaurants was great, especially the Coach house brassiere. Staff were great with the kids too. Very chid friendly resort and it was no bother to them to heat up a bottle for my son at any hour. If we stay again we would book a 'family room' as our room with the pull out sofa bed was a bit cramped.
Was great to have such a lovely county park on the doorstep of the hotel too. All in all a very positive experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
RadissonBluRoePark, Manager at Roe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Best Wishes, Staff at Radisson Blu Roe Park Resort

Also consider these accommodations in or near Limavady
Redcastle Hotel
#3 of 3 in Bushmills
City Hotel
City Hotel
#7 of 13 in Derry

Been to Roe Park Resort? Share your experiences!