“First time but won't be the last” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Classic
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Limavady
Cuisines: Wine Bar, International, British
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“First time but won't be the last”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We were just passing and we're looking somewhere to eat and called in and I have to say it is one of the best place I ve eat in along time the staff where so friendly and couldn't have done enough for us tland the foodd was excellent and the deserts where delight full I will certainly be returning in the near future

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Greatly improved on a few year's ago . .recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I recently returned somewhat reluctantly to The Classic as I had eaten in it a few years ago a few times in a large group and was not impressed by the standard or quality of the food. I was very happy to find that the food has improved greatly to a standard comparable to other great restaurants around the North Coast. I had the Chill Beef pitta and it was excellent beautifully presented and really tasty. My friend had the chicken version. We chose from the Customer Loyalty menu which is simply a reasonably priced menu for a limited number of dishes but still the choice was definitely good. We had the chocolate fudge cake and the malteser desserts - both excellent - think the malteser one had the edge. It was so good I am planning to go back again this week. The only minor criticism was that the restaurant was it was a little cold and I kept my coat on .. .but we are going through a bit of a cold spell I suppose. I know quite a few of my friends have been put off this restaurant by disappointing meals in the past - if you havent visited in the last year or more I recommend you give it another try!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pinkythecat
Derry, United Kingdom
“"Where's STEVE"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

24th wedding anniversary dinner, lovely meal in the classic. Food was great and service very good. BUT where is Steve, the best front of house man around, we had a good night that would have been great if Steve had been there he is the heart of the Classic, just not the same, what a pity.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank breegep
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Very good service, nice variety of food also nicely presented, did not dislike anything, very clean and good decor, staff very well trained, thought it a bit pricey for fix and chips

Visited September 2013
Derry, , Ireland
“Lunch at the classic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went with four others for lunch, lovely food and very reasonable. Went for the chefs special £5.95. service was very good and the staff were so nice. will be back. hello to Marty who showed us around the cocktail bar.

Visited September 2013