“The worst Mc Donald's I have EVER been to!” 1 of 5 bubbles

McDonald's Alcester
Ranked #32 of 40 Restaurants in Alcester
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Alcester, United Kingdom
“The worst Mc Donald's I have EVER been to!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Rude staff, order was wrong, took forever for it to come out and when it did IT WAS COLD! Half a portion of chips! I have now visited there about 6 times since it opened each time thinking it would have improved... If anything it's got worse! I will NOT be visiting again this year! Rather drive to Redditch than put myself through the tramour of visiting that vile place again!

• Visited January 2014

Alcester, United Kingdom
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have visited 3 times, all ate-away, all wrong when I got home to eat.
I have to travel a mile to get home and it was cold, not just cooling.
I use the counter, not drive-through and have to say that the service is chaotic.

How a business that is designed to deliver a globally-consistent product can be so wrong is beyond me.
I have used McDonald's since they opened in the UK, this is the worst branch by far in my experience of approaching 100, maybe more.
So sad

• Visited December 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Absolutely diabolical”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've been five times since it opened, hoping that the problems were just inital teething issues and new staff but each time the service has been appalling, slow, and the order wrong in some way.

A group in front of me last Sunday morning went back to the tills five times to have problems with their order sorted, and at the same time the place looked filthy inside and its only been open a month.

On top of that the interpersonal skills of the staff seem somewhat lacking, the guy behind the till was barking out instructions as if he was a member of the SS "YOU WILL WAIT OVER ZERE IN ZE RED ZONE FOR YOUR FOOD" I was half expecting him to say "and we have ways of making you eat it" as well.

And would you ever expect to go to a Mcdonalds where you have to explain what a Chicken Sandwich is? and the fact that its something they sell?

Mcdonalds Corporate urgently need to mystery shop this restaurant, and then close it down and retrain the staff.

• Visited October 2013