All reviews premier room buffet style the twisted boot bar lovely hotel new wing fried bread older part spacious room the ground floor enjoyable stay stratford upon avon good size self service stayed one night biscuits breakfast was excellent excellent value
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day night at this lovely hotel, taking advantage of the Christmas package offer. Excellent value for £150.
We had a lovely spacious room and found all members of staff to be friendly, welcoming and very efficient.
We especially enjoyed the Christmas day lunch which was extremely tasty. There was a very festive atmosphere with beautifully decorated tables and a complimentary glass of bubbly. We were especially impressed by the number of staff on duty ,so that although the restaurant was full no one had to wait to be served. Well done Kings Court.
We also enjoyed the female singer in the bar on Christmas Eve. She really got everyone in the mood for Christmas.
We have visited Kings Court several times before as we only live five miles away but this is the first time we have stayed and we are already considering staying again, this time with a group of friends. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2013
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was my second visit to this hotel as I have clients nearby. Good sized rooms both times, well appointed for the type and cost of hotel. Comfortable bed, good TV and nice bathroom. All very clean and beautifully tidy. I ate in the bar both times, there's a good choice of standard pub food but it's all nicely done and seems freshly cooked. I plumped for a chicken ceaser salad which was ok. Both times there have been small groups of slightly rowdy blokes in the bar which can be intimidating to a solo female traveller. However, all in all I cannot fault this hotel; for the cost it is as good as some of the value chains, if not better.

Room tip: Ask for one away from the reception. On he second trip my room was one of the small cottage ones right by reception. It was massive with a. Huge bathroom but noisy in such a high traffic area close to car park and reception.
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Last weekend was our second stay at the Kings Court Hotel and as before we thoroughly enjoyed it. We are on their mailing list and upon receipt of an offer received during the week we decided to go back.

We arrived on Friday, early evening, we had a premier room which was in superb condition and overlooked the fields at the side, nice and quiet. Friday night we were entertained by a singer which was very pleasant, our meal was excellent and the staff very accommodating.

Breakfast was excellent with a wide choice, and although he was in the Building, we did not join the Elvis tribute on the Saturday evening but plenty did and seemed to enjoy themselves.

We would thoroughly recommend the Kings Court which offers excellent value for money

Room tip: We wsere in room 73 which was on the ground floor just off the fitness area.
Date of stay: November 2013
1  Thank BJP6969
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We booked a 3 night B&B weekend break at very short notice after Warner’s let us down when completely messing up my original booking for my wife’s birthday with them.
This is our second visit to the pub-hotel, which is approx 8 miles from Stratford, a little further from Warwick and within easy reach of a good main road network. There’s tons to do in both of these most historic towns – Shakespeare attractions , the best preserved castle in UK immediately come to mind (both are a must)

The front desk is ‘manned’ 7-2300: Booking-in was quick and easy. Our room (44) was on the first floor, spotless, very spacious, and well fitted out with large en-suite. Tea / coffee, telephone and large flat screen TV.

Breakfast is buffet type with a selection of cereals, juices and English breakfast alternatives (or both), plenty of everything.

I have no hesitation in recommending a stay here and I must sincerely thank the staff at King’s Court for saving the disaster caused by Warner’s Customer (Couldn’t) Care (Less) team – THAT WILL BE REVIEWED SEPERATELY!

Date of stay: November 2013
1  Thank Branko V
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had dinner, bed and breakfast. the dinner was for a group of about 50. The food was excellent. the service good. The wine none too dear.

I have stayed here many times on business, always in the new building. The rooms are comfortable and clean.

Breakfast is varied to cover all tastes.

Going again in December.

Room tip: At weekends they usually have wedding functions in the main hotel, so opt for a room in the new building.
Date of stay: October 2013