“Good place to stay and the food is epic!”
Review of Roebuck Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alcester
Roebuck Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Alcester B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed at the Roebuck In for a few nights whilst working in Birmingham and its really good place to retreat to. The rooms have recently been refurbished so as you’d expect they are all beautifully presented and spotlessly clean, some of them are a little compact but as an overnight stop more than adequate.

The pub has a warm atmosphere and good beer and the food is stunning! I had a fillet steak, medium rare one evening that one of the best I’ve ever eaten and the eggs benedict in the morning was just perfect!!

If ever I’m in the Birmingham area this is where I’ll be staying!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank rob234

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I recently ate here with a group of friends and had a wonderful meal. Lots of choice on the menu and the service was brilliant, there was a great atmosphere and I would most definitely be visiting again very soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Larner1987
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Just thought I'd share my delightful experience at the Roebuck restaurant. As you enter the premises you are greeted by friendly staff and a roaring fire. The hospitality at the restaurant is excellent with the staff very obliging to cater for all our needs. The food also lived up to its expectations and the menu was abundant with different options. I was so pleased with the evening especially as I had friends come from Birmingham who are use to dinning in plush places such as Solihull, they were also equally impressed with the venue. I would certainly recommend anyone to sample a meal under the conservatory in the restaurant. Many thanks for a quality evening may their be many more to come! Nigel Manning.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Brendan M
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed over at the Roebuck for a night last week whilst in the area on business. After arriving tired and weary we weren't feeling of making much of our evening, quick feed and bed...not this night!

The staff were electric, very welcoming and at times hilarious. Our meals were great, you can't go wrong with a rare fillet steak and home cut chips. To follow the relaxed bar complete with the customary log fire made for a longer evening than originally planned.

My only beef with this place was that we couldn't stay longer, we will definitely be back. What a find!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Hobbsit
Reviewed January 23, 2013

As a group of six this is the third time we have eaten here. The premise has been nicely refurbished retaining s bar/lounge area either for pre drinks or even to eat. We have eaten in the conservatory side. Service is very good. Staff ste vrry pleasant snd efficient. If you require something not shown on the menu nothing is a problem. Very nice atmosphere no tv or football. Food really nice and not too expensive. Would we recommend - yes.

• Stayed: November 2012
5  Thank Punctilious
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great staff, lovely food and good value. Location good for people from various places to meet.
Rooms are conventional and perfect for company stop overs. Value for room with food was very competitive for christmas dates Thoroughly enjoyed stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
8  Thank mesmith73
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We ate here last night and despite having lived in the area for a few years had never visited as previously it had no kerb appeal. It now has oodles of kerb appeal with the inside being just as inviting. Very good food. We will be back !

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends