“All round amazing!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

What a fantastic hidden gem! My wife and I went just before Christmas to catch up with some friends and have a meal. We were greeted by warm, friendly staff, who couldn't do enough to help us and make us feel welcome. The place itself is decorated really tastefully, with some lovely artwork and there was a real log burner that roared away in the centre of the room.
I had a Mexican burger, which has to be up there as one of the best burgers that I've ever had. Oh yeah, the starter was out of this world as well; roasted Camembert - divine! Greate selection of beers, wines and spirits (I sampled a wide variety!).
Excellent value for money. Quality food, great drinks selections, friendly staff and a lovely environment. Can't wait until our next visit! Keep up the great work guys, this is exactly how a pub/restaurant should be.

3  Thank K H W

Reviewed January 19, 2014

This was a celebration meal for my big birthday, 12 adults and 3 children. Food was excellent and staff made us feel so welcome, the conservatory area was ideal for a big party, thank you so much for making my day special.

3  Thank Alison S
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for the weekend and ate here both night.
There was lots of choice on the menu and we enjoyed all our meals and breakfast too.
My boyfriend is still talking about the pan fried liver he had. It's the best meal he's ever had and can't wait to get back to have it again.
Lovely surroundings, fantastic staff and so welcoming. Can't wait to visit again soon.

4  Thank Aloc1n76
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Another great meal at The Roebuck, we had all the family their on the 22nd of December. Some of the family had never been there before but have said that they would not hesitate to go back as they really enjoyed their food.
The sevice was great, the food was great, the staff were great, everything was great. I cannot say anymore about this place as my husband and I have now been the several times and always enjoyed it.

4  Thank Nokey
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Just returned from The Roebuck Alcester and had another great meal. I had a Lamb Shank which was cooked to perfection and my girlfriend had a Fillet Steak. As always the food was fantastic and their was a really good Xmas buzz about the place. We will be certainly returning in the New Year!

4  Thank Matt T