“excellent food excellent staff and excellent over all”
Review of One Eighty

One Eighty
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Portadown
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Down stairs bistro style dining area seats 40 people. Additional seating available upstairs. Can be booked for private functions for up to 30 people. Lift available for full accessibility.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

i my self do not often take the time to write a review but after reading an awful review that was writen a few days ago i felt i had to. 180 is a pleasure to go into the staff are always friendly and the man that is upposed to be not so friendly is well what can i say a pleasure to speak to . 180 is an exceptional place and i only wish hat there were more friendly places like this in town to go to.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I am a regular customer and one eighty and never have I been disappointed! The friendly staff and young trainees always put a smile on my face! The food is fantastic and with every visit I have, the food just gets better and better! Last week I had lamb shank... It was to die for!!!! Well done one eighty keep doing what your doing! Love what your about!!!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Normally I don’t take the time to write a review but after receiving such excellent food and service I felt it would be rude not too. I visited One Eighty in Portadown for lunch and was amazed at this teaching project in action. I was full of admiration for their determination to provide such a variety in the menu where food is cooked from scratch. There is a wait but with any quality food you expect that. It would be so easy just to stick to basics but the menu ensures you don’t feel as if you student being practised on!
The staff serving on the restaurant floor where very attentive and I felt comfortable and at ease with my children. The setting is spacious and not overcrowded so you have privacy to talk without feeling as if everyone is listening to you.

They say don’t judge a book by it’s cover…..I certainly won’t again… I wanted to find out for myself what this place was like and I’m glad I did. Well done to the Management for providing a place for young people to learn in situ and a place for the local people in Portadown to meet and enjoy lunch/coffee. I will certainly be back.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Have ate here on a number of occassions and always enjoyed my food. Service is slow due to the fact that everything is cooked fresh but when getting fresh food this is to be expected.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We had our Christmas night out here, a large group of friends gather once a year and we picked here cause most of us would use here on a weekly bases and we have always received great service and food..

But....

On this time... Over half of the group were not happy at all, from the cold food, till the bad service till the over priced package...

There were 2 18 year old girls serving us that night, which was not great, it was not the girls fault, they just tried there best... But there Inexperience defo showed throughout the night... The overall package/cost was far to much for what we received...

The restaurant lacked atmosphere And no Christmas music playing!!

This is a fantastic restaurant, a massive let down for me and other guests within my party...

We will b back, but not for a large group party, sorry 180... Ur better than this!

1  Thank Nokia1792