“Tasty food”
Review of Zio Restaurant

Zio Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Portadown
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Zio mostly serves Italian food but my highlight was the Thai mussels!

We had a variety of pizza, pasta, fish specials and desserts and all were very good.

Service was excellent and very friendly.

Wine by the glass was good quality and reasonably priced.

A good choice in Portadown.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (596)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Zio is right in the heart of portadown , one of the best places to eat, the quality of the food is the best ,around , and it is very reasonably priced , the service is excellent, Tomas was our waiter on the night he is very professional in every way , thank you !!!! Tomas , I would recommend zio to anyone who is looking for a good night out with friends or family, it is also child friendly , I would recommend booking a table before you go as it is always a busy restaurant .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's a few years since I last had a meal in here.
The standard was as good, if not better!
The food is delicious, the service is friendly, attentive and very professional.
The best restaurant to eat in Portadown by a country mile.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here with my brother and sister in law for a belated anniversary meal.
Zio’s has a lovely atmosphere and nice decor. The menu has plenty to choose from including pizzas, salads and pasta. We were all really pleased with our meals! The portion sizes were really good. My Caesar salad seemed never ending! We both shared a tiramisu for pudding and it was DELICIOUS! I’d recommend this place if you’re in the area :)

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

My partner in done and I managed to get a last minute cancellation at short notice. Always a good sign if it’s that busy.
We were ushered in by Fabio as unruffled as ever!
Service was attentive without being overbearing.
Shared starters of chilli squid and an excellent Greek salad were followed by salmon with perfectly cooked seasonal vegetables, and a medium rare sirloin that was melt in the mouth delicious.
I opted for the chocolate sphere with coffee ice cream and hot sauce but my excitement impaired my photographic skills, and for that I crave your indulgence.
This is a return visit after some 2+ years. The quality of service and the food remains of a high standard indeed.
Well worth a visit, but book early, or you might be unlucky.

Date of visit: August 2019