“Lovely Sawasdee”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2019

Sawasdee is a lovely restaurant that sells really nice Thai food at decent prices and the portion sizes are great. Staff are also lovely, I've been here a few times now and I'm never disappointed. If you like Thai visit Sawasdee.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Just finished our take away. Really impressed with the delicious food and prompt service - we picked the meal up 15 minutes after we ordered. And at £30 for three of us with main, starters and a side, great value for money.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019

My daughter asked me to try Thai food, she selected the Sawasdee.
I had not been to a Thai Restaurant and was persuaded to try the food.
I was so surprised at the menu, the staff were very friendly.
It wont be long before I return and repeat my visit.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Came here for lunch after swimming the food was delicious:) had a very authentic Thai feel to it had Thai green curry really enjoyed!! Very reasonable prices £8 for curry with rice !!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Over the past few years we have taken guests from down South, and they were always delighted. First, by the ambience, then the delightful welcome by delicate little ladies in eye-catching National dress. When the food came - all were ecstatic! We have several times eaten in Sawasdee on our own. You can have a very light lunch as well as a full meal of however-many courses you can manage...
ONE WARNING: avoid Friday Evenings; the place is taken over by noisy police on 'THEIR' 'Together' night. Good luck to them and Sawasdee - but leave it to them...

Date of visit: January 2019