“A Capitol place to eat!”

Capitol Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 265 Restaurants in Birkenhead
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Capitol is top on everyone's list, but you don't have to take our word for it. Check out all the awards and commendations the Capitol has received when you go yourself, then relax in the very pleasant surroundings and enjoy a top notch meal. The atmosphere is friendly and cosy, the decor features eye-catching original paintings on the wall.
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have been to this restaurant on many occasions during the last thirty years and have never been disappointed with the food quality. The drinks are a bit pricey but it is very friendly and the owner & staff are always very welcoming.

There are newer reviews for Capitol Chinese Cuisine

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Food pleasant (but not the best we've had_) but the evening was made by the quality of the staff - nothing too much trouble, very friendly and helpfull.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have the best experience with the Restaurant's Manager and the level of customer service he kindly provided. Although I have never visited the restaurant in person as I live in the North East England, I asked him to post me a bottle of Chinese wine that I found on their menu on the internet and couldn't find or buy anywhere else. Even though there was not a big profit for the restaurant in doing so, they posted the wine within few days and we enjoyed it with my husband on our wedding anniversary this weekend. It was very important to me as we spend our Honeymoon in China and the wine brought a lot of wonderful memories. If not for a Capitol's good will that would be impossible so I am over the moon and can not thank them enough.

I have not experienced such a level of customer service for a long time and cannot wait to visit the restaurant in person when I am next in Liverpool.

3  Thank Ela E
Reviewed April 3, 2012

nice restaurant in a handy location. They are not expensive. They seem to change ownership on a regular basis so the menu sometimes changes slightly. have to say the food has improved over recent months. staff are always friendly.

1  Thank RutterkinCat
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The set chinese banquets are fantastic and always have the finest taste to everything they produce. A clearly impressive venue where I have been many times from when I was young to now. It has never disappointed my family.

2  Thank JK619