“Excellent value, friendly service!”

Americano's at The Lauries
Ranked #20 of 276 Restaurants in Birkenhead
Cuisines: Fast Food, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Take a look, right in the middle of town this place is clean and friendly with some great menu options. It is affordable too.

1  Thank Sparksterful

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have eaten here a few times now and always leave feeling like I have had a really good deal. Meals are huge, fresh and loads of choice. Fresh coffee and homemade cakes, can't be beaten for a good value lunch, especially with children in tow.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I went into the Laurie's centre on a Thursday as I heard that they did roast dinners on a Thursday. I sooooo wasn't disappointed. I got two roast dinners and two chocolate cakes with custard for just over £10.00. I couldn't believe it! It was all freshly cooked and rather large portions too. I certainly struggled to finish but the food was too good not to.
We didn't have to wait long for our lunch and the staff in there are all so friendly. The more you go in, the more you get the feel of the place.
The regular customers and the staff create such a friendly atmosphere, you feel welcome as soon as you walk in.
I tell all of my friends about Americano's as it's right in the town centre so a perfect location to grab some lunch when you go shopping.
Gets two big thumbs up from me!

1  Thank stacey84
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Love it here, ive eaten here a few times now and the staff are so friendly and the food is fabulous. I highly recommend you go try for yourselves!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This place is a hidden gem , I didn't really know it was open to the public but went in one day and can't stop going back!! The atmosphere is really good, kinda has a courtyard feel even though inside. The food is all freshly cooked to order and the prices are amazing, I don't know how they do it for the price !! The coffee's are also really nice - all in all would recommend this place to anyone looking for either a quick coffee, breakfast or indeed a lovely lunch (homemade soups are lovely)

1  Thank yvonnedunbar204