“birthday”

Fat Momma's Mediterranean Bistro
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Fat Momma's we want to re-create what all of those Mediterranean countries do so well; fresh, flavoursome and rustic recipes that all the family can enjoy together. If you are looking to dine out in comfortable surroundings in a relaxed atmosphere, where you are guaranteed a warm welcome by our friendly staff and want the tastiest food around.... please come and give us a try! Fat Momma's is affordable and accessible to all - we are family friendly with highchairs/booster seats available and have a great new kids menu. Also why not try our 2 course menu for £10.95pp (offer valid Sun-Thurs from 5pm until 7pm only) check out our weekly specials board and don't forget to sample our mouthwatering desserts too! Please call should you require any further information and we hope to see you soon at Fat Momma's Prenton.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

went with a party of 7 for my brothers 70th birthday meal,we several different meals,2 of us had the teatime special cajun pasta ,salmon, the lamb,sea bass and the last two had a chicken with a mushroom sauce ,and chicken escalope .every meal was gorgeous ,as was the desserts afterwards.A really lovely meal enjoyed by all.

1  Thank Maureen M

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Went for 2 year anniversary meal with my girlfriend. Loved it. Great food, really friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely go again.

1  Thank James M
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My partner and I were pleasantly surprised with Fat Mamas, location poor but the food is good, we will defiantly return...

2  Thank lizziedc222
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a lovely meal here for my son's birthday, 3 meat eaters and one vegetarian, all delicious meals, only slight disappointment was the dessert (a type of Eton mess with mixed berries, not enough meringue for our liking) but otherwise lovely, decent portions, good service and a good price.

3  Thank ChocaholicWirral
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Absolutely wonderful food, big portions. I loved everything I had, 3 courses of pate, lasagne and for pudding chocolate fudge cake.
Everything was really delicious, I can't wait to go back I want to try all on their menu.
I will defiantly be a regular.
The staff really nice, nothing was to much trouble.
Not expensive and really warm atmosphere.

1  Thank Ann S