“excellant food”

Charly's
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

i ate in charlys at the weekend, first time in a few years was told from a friend to go back because there was a new head chef and menu. i have to say i was pleasently suprised menu had a good range of dishes, i had salmon it was stunning cooked to perfection and my partner had the lamb kebabs portion was plentiful and well presented on the plate will definatley be back again keep up the good work

There are newer reviews for Charly's

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The title says it all... Service was extremely slow but very nice staff, the chef must have been asleep though, food was abysmal, overcooked, dry and tasteless... I remember Charleys as a child but god knows what has happened, the owners mustn't care about the customers now, bad experience...

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Chary's advertises a 3 course meal on Sundays for £10.95. Me and my daughter went in last Sunday at 3pm. After being taken to our table, we waited some time before our order was taken. We both ordered the Sunday special. Big disappointment as we were told it was no longer available, I then ordered chilli chicken with garlic fries. My daughter ordered honey chilli chicken. After waiting for over 30 minutes we received our meal. Mine was quite tasty. My daughter's was 5 very small chicken pieces floating in a plate of sauce. Tasty but a very mean portion. We asked the waitress if this was a normal portion. Apparently it is..So if you are hungry do not order. Won't be back again as there are close eating places nearby which are better value for money.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Recently held a birthday party in Charlys in the private room upstairs, it's was excellent, the food came quickly and tasted great, the children were well looked after and the staff were wonderful, friendly an made sure not only the children were well catered for but the adults to.. The birthday packages are second to none and amazing value for money.. I wouldnt have to think twice about going back infact I will be holdIng another party there soon!! Thanks Charlys for the lovely friendly environment and the service provided..

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Used to be a regular here when the kids were small. Menu had changed though not for the better and prices significantly increased.

1  Thank Linda W