“Amazing food”
Review of Homemade Cafe

Homemade Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Coleraine
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I often come here with family, friends.
The food is always delicious. The staff are friendly its really clean and its really cheap for the huge portions you get.
I would defo recommend homemade :)

There are newer reviews for Homemade Cafe

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

So me and my partner were driving on the motorway at 11am Friday morning! Everywhere didn't serve food until 12 for lunch! We were straving and looking for good food. tripadvisor said this place was good so 10 minutes later parked and found this place easily (as not from the area) anyway the pictures and reviews are correct! Walked in and felt like we knew the staff for years! So welcoming and friendly! We were directed to a seat near the back due to the scorching day there was a big fan there to cool us down! The menu looked unbelievable. Due to so many different choices on the menu we thought well it can't be that good they have way to much choice! Boy we were wrong! I was so hungry I had to have a scone, I thought while waiting it was amazing fresh and very tasty! Little did I know there was not even a long wait on our food! My partners food was amazing like a taster dish with a mini cheese burger mini pulled pork and mini spicy chicken with salad and chips it was so good! I had a Brie (3 big bits breaded) with bacon, cranberry and salad on chibatta (also with chips) It was AMAZING!!!!! The coffee also awesome! For a little cafe this place is absolutely fantastic! We would eat out a lot around Belfast and county down and this place is makes our top 3 for sure. You get exactly what is said homemade food,friendly staff, great menu and even better prices! Next time we venture this way we will be back :)

1  Thank LISA A
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Enjoy eating at The Homemade Cafe. The food tastes great. Super sized portions and good value for money. The staff are polite and helpful.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Great food, friendly staff and good service. Only downside is it's always really really busy with a huge queue often waiting on your seat (I guess that's also an upside in terms of quality!). It's also quite expensive for lunch but the food is top quality!

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

In today for breakfast and coffee with my boss, I had a big breakfast was pretty good only downside is my eggs were hard and mushrooms as black as my boots but overall rest was very tasty, very big fab of segafreddo coffee the one stand out thing over any cafe in coleraine my boss had spinach pepper and chorizo omelette coffees fantastic food good service staff very friendly and funny like it!