“A great little stop!”
Review of Homemade Cafe

Homemade Cafe
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Coleraine
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Stopped here on a busy day... staff were very firendly and when I asked about the soup they brought out a little cup for me to sample which I thought was a lovely little touch. Great food!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I eat in here now and again and the food is always first class, I had salmon with spinach mash and it was excellent. Plenty of variety on the menu to please all tastes ! Staff are friendly and the restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The two times i have been there, let me just say that i loved it. The staff were really friendly and the food was delicious. The only drawback i have on it is that it was a little crowded, well that's just to show how brilliant this cafe is. I will certainly go back there again :)

Reviewed July 10, 2012

A lovely little café only a few minutes walk from the bus + train station and just on the edge the town's main shopping area.

Fantastic lunch food, but the service can be a little slow at times.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I recommend this cafe to anyone of my family/friends/associates who are going to Coleraine! My family and I have been going for years now and I can honestly say that we have never had a bad meal there! We have got to know the lovely people running the cafe and they are so friendly, kind and you can clearly see that they value their customers- Guaranteed service with a smile. The food always arrives promptly and always meets expectations. Finally, the place is very clean, cosy and atmospheric.