This was our first stay at Bushtown but it won't be our last, had a great evening, Two piece band played and the Craic was great , we were upgraded to a larger room on the ground floor as I could not use the stairs, the girl on reception was more than helpful and very pleasant , the room was clean and warm , every thing you expect to be in your room was there, there was a wedding party in, but we were not disturbed by any noise, had a good breakfast and we did not have to check out till 12 which was really good, Relaxing atmosphere we will be returning to the Bushtown shortly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bushtown Hotel & Country Club is set amidst mature woodland on the outskirts of the university town of Coleraine & is only a stone's throw from the beautiful Causeway Coast and Antrim Glens. Recently Awarded Best Hotel Restaurant 2010 and is a member of Taste of Ulster guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Bushtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushtown Hotel And Country
- The Bushtown Hotel Coleraine, Northern Ireland