Stayed at the Bushtown Hotel for 3 nights, with dinner included, last week. We stopped here last year on our way home from the Irish Open, and the meal so superb, we had always intended to revisit. The hotel is quaint, and the foyer looks like it has been done up recently. It has a real family friendly feel, and the staff are exceptional. I always review anywhere I stay (just to be sure), and was concerned when I read some negative ones. I relied on my last experience and decided to come here anyway. I am so glad that I did. The receptionist was lovely and made us feel really welcome. The rooms were spacious and they certainly were spotlessly clean. The food was the real highlight, and I can only say that this was first class, in line with our last experience. The new swimming pool was also great with the staff explaining that this had only recently been done up. Breakfast in the morning was good. Overall we had a lovely relaxing break, and found the location good for exploring the North Coast. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bushtown Hotel & Country Club is set amidst mature woodland on the outskirts of the university town of Coleraine & is only a stone's throw from the beautiful Causeway Coast and Antrim Glens. Recently Awarded Best Hotel Restaurant 2010 and is a member of Taste of Ulster guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Bushtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushtown Hotel And Country
- The Bushtown Hotel Coleraine, Northern Ireland