Just back from a 3-night stay (Monday - Thursday) at this hotel, which included and evening meal with our deal. The staff are very welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. The breakfast was hearty and the evening meal was really tasty. The only downside for me was the room - it was on the ground floor looking out to the car park and on the Monday night was very noisy until around 2am when most of the revellers left. I found great difficulty with the taps for the shower - they were very stiff and couldn't turn them off (had to get my husband to turn them off). The door 'groaned' on closing every time we went in or out. However none of these things spoiled our stay at the hotel and we would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bushtown Hotel & Country Club is set amidst mature woodland on the outskirts of the university town of Coleraine & is only a stone's throw from the beautiful Causeway Coast and Antrim Glens. Recently Awarded Best Hotel Restaurant 2010 and is a member of Taste of Ulster guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Bushtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushtown Hotel And Country
- The Bushtown Hotel Coleraine, Northern Ireland