My husband surprised me with a trip to the bushtown for our wedding anniversary, and it turned out to be the perfect trip. On arrival we were greeted by a very friendly receptionist. We stayed in the bridal suite, my husband had pre arranged for rose petals to be placed in a heart shape on the bed, and a bunch of flowers and chocolates to be in the room for our arrival, very romantic. The room decor was stunningly beautiful, spacious with large bed & lounge area. We dined in the restaurant and the food was delicious. We enjoyed our irish coffees in front of the fire in the bar then headed out to the large foyer to enjoy some live entertainment. Overall this was one of my best stays anywhere, and I would highly recommend it. The prices were really reasonable for the quality of everything we received. A heavenly escape which everyone should enjoy at least once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bushtown Hotel & Country Club is set amidst mature woodland on the outskirts of the university town of Coleraine & is only a stone's throw from the beautiful Causeway Coast and Antrim Glens. Recently Awarded Best Hotel Restaurant 2010 and is a member of Taste of Ulster guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bushtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushtown Hotel And Country
- The Bushtown Hotel Coleraine, Northern Ireland