Have been meaning to do for a while now. I have stayed at Bushtown various occasions and its always great! Service is brilliant, staff always willing to help out and give advice on the local area and nothing is ever too much. Left my phone charger there last time we stayed, didnt realise and a few days later, it arrived in the post. thats what I call service.
Food is as they explain it... award winning, my husband is a meat person and always has fillet steak. he describes it as melt in the mouth. I like a bit of change and opt for something different to eat every time we stay and have to say its always really tasty (and not too bad on the pocket either)
I have stayed in the other hotels in coleraine and bushtown without a doubt wins hands down. everything from service to the lovely staff and warm welcomes and food will bring us back again and again.
Great job bushtown! :)
d and jparker
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bushtown Hotel & Country Club is set amidst mature woodland on the outskirts of the university town of Coleraine & is only a stone's throw from the beautiful Causeway Coast and Antrim Glens. Recently Awarded Best Hotel Restaurant 2010 and is a member of Taste of Ulster guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Bushtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushtown Hotel And Country
- The Bushtown Hotel Coleraine, Northern Ireland