Myself and a friend went for a meal yesterday evening to the beautiful Bushtown hotel. I haven't been there since I worked as a waitress in my younger days. The grounds are still as stunning. We hadn't booked a meal but we were fortunate enough to get a table straight away. The menu choice was excellent and although we both had initally said we'll just get mains the starters were too enticing not to try. I went with the Goats Cheese Bruschetta...it was delicious. We both ordered steaks medium and although we received them well done the problem was dealt with quickly and efficiently. The second steaks were top class and cooked to perfection. The staff all seemed to be on top of their game and knew who was doing what. If I one little tip...I'd love them to have a cocktail menu...but this was not a major, just thought it would have been nice to go out to the reception area and sit for one after our meal. All in all great experience and Ill definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bushtown Hotel & Country Club is set amidst mature woodland on the outskirts of the university town of Coleraine & is only a stone's throw from the beautiful Causeway Coast and Antrim Glens. Recently Awarded Best Hotel Restaurant 2010 and is a member of Taste of Ulster guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Bushtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushtown Hotel And Country
- The Bushtown Hotel Coleraine, Northern Ireland