Stayed in the premier inn Wednesday 26th June with four work colleagues. We had a long journey and arrived at the hotel @ 10.20 and upon checking in the receptionist who was very disinterested proceeded to tell me I did not have a reservation even though I had my booking confirmation with me. She told me she couldn't find my booking and it turned out later that she had checked someone else in as me. She had my work colleagues reservation but wouldn't check him in - after standing for 10 mins I suggested should we go to the bar and get a drink while she sorted it out - also there were rooms available so I couldn't even be re-entered in again!!!! She reluctantly agreed and I said this would be compliments of the hotel ??? which she snapped - it would only be tea and coffee, which I told her to forget about it. Eventually we checked in, I was told not asked that I must pay now ( which I was going to do anyhow but it was in the mannerism that I was asked!!) She had to take payment separate for the rooms couldn't take them together. We finished our drink in the bar and went to bed. Thankfully we had a warmer and friendly receptionist the next morning when we checked out....it's a pity all staff can't be like this.,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in the natural majesty and rugged beauty of the Giant's Causeway, just a 25-minute drive away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Coleraine
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Northern Ireland