We stayed here whilst visiting family in the area. The rooms was large, and clean and the staff are all very friendly. A hair dryer, tv and tea making facilities were in the room.
The hotel is next door to a Table Table restaurant and has lots of other shops near by too. There are plenty of places to eat near by (McDonalds, Burger King, Frankie & Bennys and a Sainsburys supermarket) Rooms were great value for money and lots of parking. A good Hotel to stay in if your in the Coleraine area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in the natural majesty and rugged beauty of the Giant's Causeway, just a 25-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Coleraine
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Northern Ireland