“Duplicated - Pot Belly or Potbelly? ...”
Review of Pot Belly

Pot Belly
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Banbridge
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

... Banbridge or Craigavon? Now I have a review on both! We had a great family time recently and really enjoyed the Sunday lunch. I'm delighted to repeat my previous comments below.

This is a place of character and a personality of its own. Any time we've dined recently it has been full, which says a lot. The welcome is warm and genuine; the menu and food is great and I would say good value, including early birds and lunches.
It's one of those places that in our experience is consistently good.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

great food and great service, first time there will definately be going back.
went with business friends who are regulars at his place and were certainly made welcome, many thanks

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my first visit as part of a group of six. Really loved the look of the place, great decor and attractive ambiance. The staff were attentive and helpful, the menu was excellent.... and each one of us a simply a terrific meal. Good portions, lovely flavors, no one had any complaint. Three courses served without rush, staff on hand to deal with request..... overall a first class evening AND I will be back for certain.

1  Thank Vincent-in-Ireland
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here - hastily arranged on a Friday night. Staff obliged to squeeze us in, and the place at 7 o'clock was buzzing. Selection of foods and specials was good, we both opted to Coconut Shrimp for staters and were pleasantly surprised - really tasty and unique. Mains are standards - Venison and Fillet Steak - all of which reassuringly sourced from local suppliers. Meat was excellent, although sides are extra - so beware. After a shared desert we were shown upstairs by Matthew - great guy - who mixed a few cocktails for us to end the night of perfectly. My only gripe is that we didn't have a lot more time to spend as babysitter at home - but would have gladly sat upstairs sipping Drinks into the wee hours - a real lovely place to chill.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left all was first class. Attention to detail excellent without being intrusive. Cosy loft to relax in to browse menu/wine list, lovely to have our wine brought before going down for our meal, the special starter of tiger king prawns in a light coconut batter drizzled with satay certainly singled our tastebuds! The rest of our meal was delightful sitting in a relaxed atmosphere, and back up to the loft to end our evening! A special mention to owner, I assume, all staff and a talented chef, we hope to return very soon.