“Excellent dining experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Newtownards, United Kingdom
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my first visit as part of a group of six. Really loved the look of the place, great decor and attractive ambiance. The staff were attentive and helpful, the menu was excellent.... and each one of us a simply a terrific meal. Good portions, lovely flavors, no one had any complaint. Three courses served without rush, staff on hand to deal with request..... overall a first class evening AND I will be back for certain.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Vincent-in-Ireland

sabok111
“Cosy, vibrant and tasty!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here - hastily arranged on a Friday night. Staff obliged to squeeze us in, and the place at 7 o'clock was buzzing. Selection of foods and specials was good, we both opted to Coconut Shrimp for staters and were pleasantly surprised - really tasty and unique. Mains are standards - Venison and Fillet Steak - all of which reassuringly sourced from local suppliers. Meat was excellent, although sides are extra - so beware. After a shared desert we were shown upstairs by Matthew - great guy - who mixed a few cocktails for us to end the night of perfectly. My only gripe is that we didn't have a lot more time to spend as babysitter at home - but would have gladly sat upstairs sipping Drinks into the wee hours - a real lovely place to chill.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Just wonderful!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left all was first class. Attention to detail excellent without being intrusive. Cosy loft to relax in to browse menu/wine list, lovely to have our wine brought before going down for our meal, the special starter of tiger king prawns in a light coconut batter drizzled with satay certainly singled our tastebuds! The rest of our meal was delightful sitting in a relaxed atmosphere, and back up to the loft to end our evening! A special mention to owner, I assume, all staff and a talented chef, we hope to return very soon.

• Visited February 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Tasty food and warm atmosphere”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I dined here with my husband and enjoyed a delicious meal served by attentive and helpful staff.
We were greated by Brian and he proved to be both helpful and knowledgeable when I explained that I cannot eat anything containing gluten.
My husband had ordered the Pot Belly mushrooms which are breaded and Brian offered to do an unbreaded portion for me. They were delicious and I appreciated the willingness to accommodate my special diet.
My husband had the wonderful Pot Belly chicken while I picked a very tasty lamb shank which was served with cabbage,bacon and champ.
We would have perhaps enjoyed a greater choice of veg ( just csrrots and steamed greens) on the menu , but will happily concede that perhaps we are unusual in liking vegetables .

• Visited February 2013
N Ireland
“What a treat!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

There were 8 of us - just before Xmas so the place was busy..busy.
Food was excellent - everyone enjoyed their meal and the service was 1st class - staff are well trained and quick to react to any request. Good value for the type of food served and the ambience is very friendly , stylish and relaxed.
Well done to the owners and staff to handle large numbers in the run up to Xmas and still deliver high quality food with really good attitude takes some beating!

Visited December 2012