“Family visit”

The Bistro
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Banbridge
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tel: 028 4066 2446Located in Mall beside Poundland store on Newry St.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We were over staying with friends last week and tried this quaint & homely restaurant. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced, our only regret is that We won't be able to visit again until the next visit to NI! Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Only just discovered this place at the start of December 2013 and have just been for my fourth visit.
I have ordered various dishes which have all been equally as good.
The food is excellent, good quality meat and produce all cooked perfectly, the chicken is juicy and succulent the steaks are cooked to perfection.
On top of the great food is the very friendly staff who are extremely friendly and helpful.
I cannot recommend the Bistro highly enough.

2  Thank Martyn E
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Before the meal I asked whether my HI Life discount applied, i received no answer, On this basis i assumed it applied. I was humiliated when i was presented with the bill with no discount applied. Never again will i be in then Bistro!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We have visited The Bistro as a family on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. The place is spotless, service is excellent and the food is fantastic. Very good value for money. I have also booked large parties into the restaurant for meals and the staff have been more than helpful and there is always plenty of food. I cannot recommend The Bistro highly enough. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was here recently with my husband and children. The restaurant is spotless, staff friendly and food great. There is a lovely friendly atmosphere too. I could not find a single fault with it and will be returning again very soon.