“Terrible!!!!! £15.50 for a burnt pizza!!!”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #39 of 57 Restaurants in Banbridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

First and last time I will get pizza from here!!!
£15.50 for a burnt offering!!! Expected a large pizza, to feed 2 of us, got a pizza no bigger than tesco frozen pizza!!!
How can they justify the prices they charge!!
Save your money and avoid dominos!!
Rip off!!
Will spent £3 for tesco pizza, tastier and a fraction of the price!

4  Thank Asher1177

Hi Asher,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our business. I am very sorry for the service you have experienced. If possible, could you give your local store a quick ring on 02840660770 for a quick chat with the manager?

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Rang for an order at 11pm. Flyer says open till 3am. But closed. This was 11th July 2013.

False advertising!!!!!!!

1  Thank crankoldman

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review online. I am very sorry for the negative experience you received with our store. I can assure you this problem will be dealt with and furthermore advise you on our opening hours;

Mon-Thurs 11am to 12pm
Fri - Sat 11am to 3am
Sun 11am to 12pm

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I placed an order online and waited three quarters of an hour and still no pizza,when i phoned to see what the hold up was I was told that the driver had been to the wrong house in my estate and that I must have put the wrong house number in even tough all they ask for online is your post code? She then said she would talk to the driver to see if she could sort it,so I took her on her word and waited a further half hour still no pizza.This time on calling a man answered the phone and proceeded to tell me the girl I had been talking to must not have put the order through and asked if i would like to order again? Needless to say i think not, useless beyond belief .

1  Thank chopper000167

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate all feedback, whether positive or negative. I am very sorry to hear about the service you received. I can assure you this problem will be dealt with and taken seriously. We aim to provide the highest standard of services to ensure our customer ordering experience is of ease. If possible, could you contact your local store to speak to the store manager regarding this issue on 02840660770?

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Having moved back to Banbridge after a while a way I have ordered from several other Domino's. I ordered a pizza from this domino's online. When it came I was shocked, It was a poorly presented thing that looked no better than a Chicago town pizza I could have got in the supermarket for less than half the price.Was the worst Dominos I have ever had in comparison with others.

I have to swim upstream against the comments being said I definitively think there are much better pizzas in Banbridge than this. But then again there are a lot of people who think Big Macs are the best burger in the world so I won't say much about that,

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our store. We love to hear how you rate of services as the views of our customers are highly important to us. We are continually training, and retraining staff to ensure we can meet both the demand of our customers and uphold high quality and service whilst doing so.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2012

nicest pizzas around:) something for everyone:):)):):)

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am so glad to hear about your ordering experience. It means a lot to hear our customers praising our hard work and efforts.