“Good food, good atmosphere”
Review of Gaze

Gaze
Ranked #32 of 57 Restaurants in Banbridge
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Gaze is a busy restaurant with a good atmosphere. Food was very tasty (especially the satay) and good value. Not licenced so you can bring you own (£3 corkage charge). Service was quick and friendly. Unfortunately you are limited to 1.5 hrs at your table at weekends. Overall a very enjoyable meal.

1  Thank I_Weir

Reviewed September 6, 2012

First occasion we visited Gaze the food was good, but the waitress in charge of the restaurant we felt was breathing down our necks as she had said the table was required again in about
30 minutes and came backwards and forewards several times to see how many more mouthfuls we had eaten which was very of putting. But we gave them a second visit ringing up before had to reserve a table but were told by a friendly girl that as it was early on a Saturday night booking was not necessary. Unfortunately when we arrived a young waiter showed us to a table but again the same waitress came over and said that this table was booked for 7pm which again gave us about 30 minutes. We ordered my husband got his meal okay but they gave me the wrong meal and this did not go down well with her as this took more time to send out the correct meal and this was threw down in front of me and again she hovered in the background over us until we left, we just had to gulp our meal and not have time to enjoy it. As we were leaving there were plently of empty tables and there were no waiting customers. If this girl is the owner or part of the owners family this restaurant will not survive.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Very basic furniture & table layout :-( give yourself loads of time or poss order in advance of arrival but what makes up for everything is the Cuisine. Because of the lack of comfort I now prefere to carry out

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Terrible service, cranky manager and has definitely gone down hill since last year.
Not even a Thai green/red curry. Just an fancy chinese.

1  Thank Simpletas
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Wrong dish was put in front of us twice and had to tell them what I had ordered. They then brought a dish which was supposed to be chicken but tasted like frozen rubber. Didn't even eat 3 mouthfuls.
Since they were soo long in getting my dish, partner ate his before so no atmosphere at all. No one asked how the meal was. At the end complained to manager and refused to pay for it due to poor service and awful taste. She yelled at me and told me not to come back in front of other customers. Don't worry- I won't be.

1  Thank fel_over