“An OK shopping experience but worth a visit”

The Boulevard Banbridge
Ranked #4 of 19 things to do in Banbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Outlet Banbridge is a retail outlet village offering designer and high street brands always with up to 30% - 70% off rrp. The store line up features M&S Outlet, Next Clearance, GAP Outlet and Nike Factory Store, as well as exclusive fashion names such as L.K.Bennett and Jaeger. We host outlet stores available nowhere else in Ireland including Armani Collections, Villeroy & Boch, Paul Costelloe and many more. With Starbucks, Linen Hill, Costa Coffee and Burger King, it's also the perfect place to call in for something to eat. Kids will enjoy free entry into W5 Lite, an interactive discovery attraction which has been recently upgraded. Just 25 minutes south of Belfast & 10 minutes north of Newry on the A1, we offer 1500 free parking spaces and free wi-fi.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Quite a few of the shops have closed here as a result of the recession. But there are still bargains to be had and I got great deals at the LK Bennett Sale Shop with clearance prices on loads of shoes and clothes - even better reductions than the actual outlet shop a few doors away.

There can be good bargains in Next too especially for the kids, but it can be a bit like a jumble sale. There are plenty of cafe's for refreshments and a W5 lite to entertain the kiddies for a while.

My hubby got great deals on boots in Timberland too.

1  Thank Luvs2travel01
in 11 reviews
"olsen"
"pavers"

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I love shopping, but as a mother with two young kids a day at the shops can often leave me frazzled and wishing I'd never left the house - and that's within the first ten minutes! However, I headed to find some summer holiday bargains at The OUTLET today and with the kids now on holiday I had no choice but to bring them along too, but surprisingly we all had a great time. I've got all of the last bits and pieces I need for our holiday in the sun - at a fraction of the price I would pay elsewhere - and the kids, well they were able to spend time in W5 Lite and are home with a paper dinosaur that they made, lunch in Burger King and a look around the toy shop - yes I did give in! - and they had a pleasant afternoon out too!

1  Thank Viv37_13
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Didn't expect much after reading some of the reviews so to be honest wasn't a let down. Some nice stores including Fat Face, Next Outlet and Marks and Spencer Outlet. Some good bargains to!!! Most of all staff lovely although we had lunch in the Linen Hall resturant where the service was slow then get the wrog order. Din't mind some much as the food was lovely although the waitress did disagree with us and said this is what we ordered. What has happened that the customer is always right??!!! All in all good nice we some nice store, well maintained place.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We called in here for a bit of retail therapy and were surprised at how busy it was. Great to see and they have plenty of facilities for kids including a mini W5

There are a few cafes as well and I would recommend the Streat which offers comfortable seating, free wifi and friendly staff

1  Thank JAMcBride
See more reviews
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had occasion to visit the Banbridge shopping Outlet recently. It is a lovely shopping mall with many of the good quality clothing shops which I we liked such as Olsen, LK Bennet, Paul Costello, Golfino, Jaegar and M&S. and many more The bargains were very good with 20% off most items on top of the other reductions. The location is ideal in relation to Newry. staff were most pleasant and helpful. Free parking close to shopping area. will be back. .

1  Thank maria1978_12