“A Great Day Out”

The OUTLET Banbridge
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Banbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Outlet Banbridge is a retail outlet village offering designer and high street brands always with up to 30% - 70% off rrp. The store line up features M&S Outlet, Next Clearance, GAP Outlet and Nike Factory Store, as well as exclusive fashion names such as L.K.Bennett and Jaeger. We host outlet stores available nowhere else in Ireland including Armani Collections, Villeroy & Boch, Paul Costelloe and many more. With Starbucks, Linen Hill, Costa Coffee and Burger King, it's also the perfect place to call in for something to eat. Kids will enjoy free entry into W5 Lite, an interactive discovery attraction which has been recently upgraded. Just 25 minutes south of Belfast & 10 minutes north of Newry on the A1, we offer 1500 free parking spaces and free wi-fi.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Coleraine, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Great Day Out”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We took our 3 young children to The OUTLET at the weekend - they had a great time in the new W5 LITE which is absolutely fab - kept my hubby and them happy while I did some shopping. Got some great bargains in LK Bennett (bags and shoes to die for!) and also a new duvet cover and pillowcases in Bedeck Home. Staff were all very friendly and prices were great. I love going to The OUTLET and would recommend a visit :) as the savings are worth the trip.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Olliepopsy
LaurenBanbridge, Guest Relations Manager at The OUTLET Banbridge, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review about The OUTLET and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

The OUTLET Management Team

• Finnish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Such a horrible place”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

This place is really going down hill its always dead and all the shops are closing down. The place is built so weirdly that the sun dosent shine in but the wind dosent come in either. Its always freezing anyways. There are 21 shops empty (march 2013) at the moment and there would be more to follow. When the shops close they put these creepy ice witch scene in the window. When you walk through the outlet you are met with the smell of burning electrics and the sound of very loud music. The last tine i was there it felt like it was just me and Jessie J! This place is going to close down soon. I can feel it in the cold smelly air.

5 Thank Sean B
Lurgan, United Kingdom
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Outlet shopping! Banbridge. Half empty looking!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Been here on numerous occasions and like it. Place is generally clean and tidy. Has suffered from the recession, but who has not. Lots to see, many vacancies/changes. Ok for a few hours of window shopping, a coffee and snack. Cann still find a bargain if you look. Couple eating places, but not worth talking about. Maybe we need to better support these business's?

Visited January 2013
6 Thank rongie007
Newry, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 221 helpful votes
“not a proper outlet village”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This "outlet" is now littered with twee gift shops selling dried flowers and ornaments. Like the stuff sold at markets and isles in shopping centres. The proper outlet shops have left. Trespass in lisburn ( not an outlet shop ) sell at exactly the same items at identical prices as the outlet trespass. How do they get away with that surely it breaches a trade description of some kind? Shops of note now limited lk bennett the only reason i go there. Loved mandrina duck, past times, murphy and nye, all wellan good now all sadly closed. It is a cold place and the path area far too bumpy to walk on comfortably.

Visited November 2012
5 Thank sparky-parrot
Co Down
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“3 Store have scammed me”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The actual Outlet is a good facility with some excellent stores - M&S, Nike and Regatta to name a few.
However I want to talk about the 3 Store and its assistant manager in particular.
Having had a very basic mobile phone for a few years I decided that I would like one of the new Samung Galaxy S3's. I went to the 3 Store at The Outlet in Banbridge and was attracted by 3's offer for an unlimited data deal. The clincher was that the assistant manager Stuart told me that I was eligible for a £50 credit to me account after 90 days as a new customer so I placed a preorder. Stuart rang me to inform me that the phone had come in. I asked again about the £50 credit and he again told me that would go off my account in 90 days. I took away my phone and have been very pleased with it since. However, I waited 90 days and then over another month but the credit did not appear on my account. So I rang the store and the guy I spoke to - Andy was very helpful and polite. He told me that he would speak to the asst mgr. I popped into the store a few days later and Stuart told me that he had checked my paperwork and there was no mention of a £50 new customer credit and therefore no proof. Why would I come into the store over 4 months after the deal to try and resolve it? He made me out to be a liar and that was a bad feeling. I am very disappointed with the 3 Store at Bridgewater because of this but particuarly the assistant manager Stuart, who did nothing for customer service at any level. I will not be returning to the store again.

Visited November 2012