“Our evening in Banbridge”

The OUTLET Banbridge
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Banbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Outlet Banbridge is a retail outlet village offering designer and high street brands always with up to 30% - 70% off rrp. The store line up features M&S Outlet, Next Clearance, GAP Outlet and Nike Factory Store, as well as exclusive fashion names such as L.K.Bennett and Jaeger. We host outlet stores available nowhere else in Ireland including Armani Collections, Villeroy & Boch, Paul Costelloe and many more. With Starbucks, Linen Hill, Costa Coffee and Burger King, it's also the perfect place to call in for something to eat. Kids will enjoy free entry into W5 Lite, an interactive discovery attraction which has been recently upgraded. Just 25 minutes south of Belfast & 10 minutes north of Newry on the A1, we offer 1500 free parking spaces and free wi-fi.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had a few hours to kill...so our friends took us to the Banbridge Outlets!......what fun we had....Not only shopping but good food!....we sat and ate.....the walked and shopped....There are about 50-60 stores....from Burgerking To Toys To Armani....and I think we hit almost all of them!...LOL...was a great time of just hanging at the Mall and being with friends.

3  Thank DandN71
There are newer reviews for The OUTLET Banbridge

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Typical Outlet Mall. Great if you like shopping for last years clothes, but it is no reason tio come to Ireland

1  Thank Brendan M
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I would be a regular visitor to The Outlet at Banbridge, like other shopping areas in town centres there are shops that we like and ones we don't bother with however there are many bargains to be had and in most cases we are talking of quality product, not junk. The major delay in developing this place is the delay in planning permission for the rest of Bridgewater Park, Phase two is the major Tesco and the Retail Park and that extra footfall to the area will give The Outlet a major boost which it needs. It is extremely quiet during weekdays however it seems to come alive on a Saturday and Sunday with many shoppers there and a good atmosphere. You really need to plan a whole day and spend time between The Outlet and the Banbridge town centre, some good shopping between the both.

2  Thank rallycrossman
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I live in Banbridge and would take a notion to go to the outlet say once a month and at least 3 more shops have closed down and are lying bare with some advert in the window.

The place never has anyone in it barr the food outlets! The last time I visited some staff (not saying which shops) were standing behind the counters with their phones playing games BORED!!!

What I will say is that the cobble path and fountain and plantwork etc are nice and general aritecture of the outlet fantastic but thats not what people go there for!!!

Get-
River Island
Topshop
Topman
Burton
Primark
Debenhams........

List endless!! More high street names!!

5  Thank ash0000
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My girlfriends and I decided to stop into the outlet while on the road to Newry, and I was delighted that I did. The discount from the stores I bought in was unbelievable. Stores like Jaeger and L.K. Bennett are very expensive in Belfast but here it was great I bought a handbag from L.K. Bennett that was £245 down to £75 and a jumpsuit from Jaeger that was £160 down to £40 I could not believe my luck. I also got great bargains on underwear in M&S and stop great jeans in Gap again at great prices for great quality.

However as the outlet is open air I could see how a rainy day could make things a little harder in navigating the mall but with the savings I made and the customer service I could over look this not matter what the weather .

6  Thank Helen C