Stayed in the superior room and was immediately impressed with the size and standard of the room, especially the shower and bath in the bathroom. The room was extremely clean and modern. My partner and I ate in the hotel's restaurant which had a great atmosphere and the menu was very varied; I ate the Chicken Valentino which would beautiful. The waitress 'Sara' was extremely polite and very helpful, and other staff member 'Richard' who we met various times throughout our stay always asked if we were in need of anything, and suggested we go to the local cinema and provided directions and cinema times which was great. He also advised we return to the hotel bar afterwards for drinks as they would be having a live band which we were unaware of, and did so which was also great entertainment as it meant we didn't have to go wondering in the area. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel for couples or groups of friends and plan on going back in a couple of months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strangford Arms Hotel is ideally located in the lively town of Newtownards,15 minutes drive from Belfast city centre, 10 minutes from George Best Belfast City Airport and Bangor town centre. This Victorian listed building has been extensively refurbished to the highest standards and now incorporates 39 luxurious En-suite Bedrooms, Conference & Banqueting Suites and the award winning LeWinters Bistro, Bars & Restaurant. Wireless Internet access WiFi is provided complimentary for all residents and delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Strangford Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strangford Arms Newtownards
- Strangford Arms Hotel Newtownards, Northern Ireland