“Really enjoyed !! Will definitely be back”
Review of The Scullery at Scrabo - CLOSED

The Scullery at Scrabo
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The food was excellent my husband had the super roast which he really enjoyed I had the salmon which was delicious. The cost was really reasonable and the service was perfect the staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for you ! We will be back and highly reccomend it

There are newer reviews for The Scullery at Scrabo

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We had an excellent and generous family lunch this afternoon, for a birthday treat. The Sunday Roast was very satisfying, having a choice of beef, turkey or gammon. It was tender and tasty and great value. The views over the lough were helped by a beautiful day. Recommended.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

A party of 14 descended on the restaurant on the hill which included some "foodies" & The Scullery did NOT disappoint. The food was EXCELLENT & we will definitely return.

1  Thank HamBarr
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and kids went with my parents for their anniversary. The Sunday Roast £15 menu is incredible value. Choice of starter, dessert and a choice or combination of roast meats for the main. I had the langoustine starter which was outstanding in it subtlety of flavours and we all agreed that the Silverside was the most tender and flavoursome we had ever had. The venue IS a little old fashioned but, as I understand it, it will be refurbished shortly. However, that is a very small price to pay for some of the best views and food in Ards.

2  Thank LesleyEM22
Reviewed July 30, 2013

It was our daughters birthday, my birthday and our 47th wedding anniversary last weekend and we decided to have the celebaration at Scrabo Golf Club. The meal was wonderful, the service was very relaxing and well presented. There was 8 in our party and our daughter-in-law has wheat intollerant and the chef went out of his way to help her and she said her meal was out of this world. As for the desserts my daughter and I had the lemon and lime possett, It was to die for. Cant wait to to go back again. Many thanks for such an enjoyable evening. The BELLS

2  Thank Freda B