“awful!”

Add it.
Captain Jack's Play Centre
Ranked #17 of 20 things to do in Newtownards
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Jack's new adventure play centre is now open at Glenford Road, Newtownards. Come along and join me and my shipmates as we sail the high seas looking for fun......At Captain Jack's Play Centre we offer purpose built facilities designed to ensure you and your Little Shipmates have great fun again and again!Check out our branded play frame, cafe area and party rooms. Captain Jack's hasn't just been designed to provide the best possible experience for your little ones but also you, the parent.
n. ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“awful!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

this place is only suitable for babies! or very tiny toddlers! why open a play place which is very nicely decorated and so much space is taken up with other things and make the actual play area so small?! saw loads of people ask for a refund wish I had myself....also cafe not great, coffee unpleasant and staff quite rude!

Visited May 2012

“Awful! Where's the rest? To expensive”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Expensive rubbish, I actually asked the girl at the cafe where was the play area for my 2 children who are 5 and 6 lol she looked at me as though I was daft but it's only suitable from around 18 months to 3 year old. I then ordered a tea and handed it back as it tasted like a value tea bag I just paid I think 2.60 or something for though not exactly 2.60 could have been slightly more or slightly less but awful place!!!!

belfast
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“my little girl loves captain jacks”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

excellent play facilities and cafe area. very clean. great value for money. friendly staff. special offers, and great activities

Visited June 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dull and badly managed!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Too small, rude management and badly designed. Will not be back!

Newtownards, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Dull”
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

I have taken my 4 year old to Captain Jack's once - to a birthday party - and despite being with a group of friends he was bored. The play areais much too small for any child over the age of 2. And I can imagine that getting upstairs to the play area with a toddler would be tough. We'll stick to Happytown.

1 Thank TheGrahamsNI