Adelphi Portrush
Inn on the Coast(Portrush)(Great Value!)
$139
Lodge Hotel(Coleraine)(Great Value!)
$131
$127
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshoneymoon suitesteam room and saunahealth suitebreakfast and evening mealpoached eggslovely hotelmain streetstreet parkingsea viewfamily roommy mumlarge roomlovely breakfastcentral locationcooked breakfastweekend breaktop class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2010

I am just back from my 2nd stay at the Adelphi and I absolutely love it. The spa, sauna and steam room are fab.The onsite beauty treatments are great too. Everyone is so helpful in the hotel and checking in and out is totally painless. I can't wait for my next stay at the Adelphi.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2010

We stayed here for a night away for my birthday and had a lovely experience. The receptionist was very helpful in accommodating us with a seaview room and in letting us use the spa at our own convenience. The room was a good size with a lovely view out over the sea, bathroom was small but ample and very clean and the shower was great. We really enjoyed the jacuzzi and spa facilities and made use of them twice during our stay. Breakfast was cooked to order and was excellent. Only minor issue was that we found the room a little cold (though we were there on one of the coldest days of the year) but the staff were very quick to sort this out as soon as we mentioned it. I've already booked to go back again with some girlfriends for a weekend break.

Reviewed November 21, 2010

I stayed here with my partner for one night. The Adelphi is a fantastic hotel. It is well situated on Main Street with some good pubs and restaurants nearby. Our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We didn't have dinner there nor did we use the spa - but they had some very good winter deals for both (e.g. 4 course meal for £12). We chose to eat out that night but we did have breakfast the next morning. Breakfast was great with a number of options ranging from a Full English to more healthier options. The one thing to be aware of is that the hotel does not have its own parking. There is plenty of free on street parking around the hotel. We were lucky to get what looked like the last space in the area immediately around the hotel. But that's a small point. This is a great hotel and I have no hesitation recommending it.

Reviewed November 21, 2010

I stayed here for 1 night with my husband for his birthday & I have to say we were extremely impressed with everything in the hotel. It was very clean, welcoming & modern from the doors to the bedrooms. The rooms are very modern & very clean & fresh.

Breakfast was included with the stay which was delightful with very nice staff who were very helpful & well presented. The breakfast times are reasonable as well 8-10am so if you want a lazy ly in it still suits.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel to everyone & we'll definitely be back again.

Thanks Adelphi :-)

Reviewed November 20, 2010

It seems more like a B&B than a hotel, because it's small and right on the high street, but there are so many things to compliment this hotel on. The lift is convenient to reception, the floors are vacuum cleaned to an inch of their life, the lighting in the room is bright, the bathroom had designer furniture (Loo and washbasin) and it was warm but not overheated. Dinner at night was good and not too expensive, and breakfast was included. I liked it a lot and would recommend it to anyone.
My criticisms are small - just niggles. The reception is dominated by adverts and publicity for spa products; at first I wasn't sure where I was, exactly. There are notices blu-tacked inside the lift; one of them has a redundant apostrophe. We parked outside in the street and it was fine.
It was a nice place to stay.