We recently had a 2 night stay in Portrush, Northern Ireland with our Rick Steves tour. This truly is a first class hotel with beautiful and spacious rooms. It's centrally located and easy to walk to all of the city attractions, shops & restaurants. Also, a convenient spot should you want to visit Giant's Causeway, Bushmills, Dunlace Castle, and Royal Portrush Golf Club. They also serve a wonderful breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adelphi Portrush is like a Boutique Style Hotel, and offers unparalleled luxury coupled with a quality of service that is second to none. Situated in the heart of Portrush, Adelphi Portrush is proudly owned and managed by the Holmes family. 28 Luxury en-suite bedrooms Health suite - Spa, Sauna and Steam Spa beauty and treatment Salon Fully licensed Bistro restaurant Lift to all floors, fully accessible Free internet, wired and Wi-Fi Complimentary guest computer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Adelphi Portrush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Adelphi Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Adelphi Hotel
- Adelphi Portrush Northern Ireland