We stayed in the Adelphi in february which although is a little bit of a ghost town off season was nice and quiet. The hotel was lovely and the staff were friendly, I also used their salon facilities which was very relaxing. Only downside was that I wanted to have a facial while my boyfriend had a massage but there is only I treatment room so we had to take turns which defeated the pupose a bit for us. There were problems with the plumbing / bath sealant as when we had a bath one night we were had frantic staff knocking on our door to see if we had flooded the bathroom as the room below us was flooded! We didn't even have a drop of water on the floor so can only assume that the bath wasn't sealed properly! Overall we had a lovely stay albeit a quiet stay, Portrush might be more lively when the weather is nicer but there are lots of lovely things to see even if the rope bridge closes off season!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adelphi Portrush is like a Boutique Style Hotel, and offers unparalleled luxury coupled with a quality of service that is second to none. Situated in the heart of Portrush, Adelphi Portrush is proudly owned and managed by the Holmes family. 28 Luxury en-suite bedrooms Health suite - Spa, Sauna and Steam Spa beauty and treatment Salon Fully licensed Bistro restaurant Lift to all floors, fully accessible Free internet, wired and Wi-Fi Complimentary guest computer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adelphi Portrush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Adelphi Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Adelphi Hotel
- Adelphi Portrush Northern Ireland