“Excellent”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is the best place in the North Coast and beats many places in belfast around the same price range. The service, food and atmosphere are great! I have been a few times and it never disappoints. Can't wait to get back again soon!!!

2  Thank Stevie21

Reviewed August 8, 2014

First off they have a no under 12's policy and you can book ahead which the other 3 restaurants in the complex don't have. This is perfect for me, I had read the terrible reviews about this policy. This policy is very clear and I knew about it long before I had visited the restaurant. There were large ques when we arrived but when we got into the complex they seated us immediately and our drinks arrived within minutes. This was also without a booking which they were lovely about. We ordered the tapas for starter which was gorgeous. Every item was delicious. For main I had the fillet steak which I had on a previous visit which had been better. I would say this is the highest standard of food you will get in this area. Unfortunately contemporary food is not popular in the area so I feel they are just catering to the masses. Great for a work night out with friends. Can't wait to go back for prosecco and tapas.

2  Thank trishymctrish
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Amazing food if you can get in to the place. Serious queues but well worth it. If you can book in advace I would recommend doing this otherwise you could be waiting an hour and a half or more, even worse you could be turned away.
We have the tapas appetizer to start (this dish was for 2), then we had a mixture of fish for our mains (again this dish was for 2), both dishes were amazing and left us nearly wanting more, we finished off with cheesecake and waffles with toffee sauce for dessert, everything was amazing and reasonbly priced. Definately worth a visit :)

1  Thank FitzRay
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Absolutely blown away by the quality of the food here. Had the shared shredded duck starter which was extremely generous in size and suitably delicious. Followed this with the halibut served with a creamy chorizo sauce which was one of the best pieces of fish I have had in a long time. My partner had the roast loin of cod which was also sensational. The food was so good that we shared a dessert (even though we were more or less full) and were delighted we did as the waffle and ice-cream was sensational. We also ordered a number of cocktails during our meal and each one of these were made to perfection. Add to this top-class service and you have more or less the perfect restaurant.

2  Thank Pius R
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner, the seafood was magnificent, we loved every bite! The service was excellent, Elle was very knowledgeable about the different types of fish & accompanying sauces - well done! The views spectacular... Great night out!!! A superb food experience!!

2  Thank partyburkes