“Youth Group go Surfing!!!”
Review of Troggs Surf School

Troggs Surf School
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Took a youth group here surfing this weekend and a big thank you to Carl and the team for such a brilliant time. The team were so patient and great fun with the kids and made the whole experience so memorable .....so good actually that they have another morning planned!!!!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Just back from a fab days surfing on the east strand.Instructors were fantastic and great craic. Would highly recommend this as a day out with a difference.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our son and grandchildren aged almost 5 and 11 thoroughly enjoyed their time learning to use a surf board. It was a fairly cold and grey morning but nothing could deter them all having fun. They did not have a lesson but may well do in the not too distant future. Both girls managed very well but granny and granddad certainly felt the cold!!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I spent an afternoon with my mother learning to surf. It was fantastic! We had a small class of 3 people so got lots of instruction and pointers. I couldn't believe that we were all actually up and surfing pretty well, if I do say so myself, before the end. Wetsuit and foam surfboard are included in the price of the lesson and we even got a discount because we were staying in the Portrush Townhouse Hostel which is owned by the same people. I plan on going back every weekend!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We broke up the drinking with a quick surf lesson. These guys gave us a great afternoon in the surf, I would recommend this to anyone heading up the north coast. More than worth it. Thanks guys. We'll definitely be back.