“Best ice cream!”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Best ice cream!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was in Portrush one day with my family, we decided to treat ourselves to ice cream. The cafe was spotless and the fella who served us was helpful and friendly. I had a tub of three falvours, chocolate chip, chocolate and vanilla. Absolutely gorgeous!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Cathy O

Cologne
“Real gelato in Ireland!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Now, I consider myself something of an expert on gelato--I always make a point of seeking out the best ice cream in any place I visit and I have quite an extensive "ice cream journal." So of course I had to visit Morelli's! I must say, it holds its own with some of the better Italian gelaterias (though not the best) that I've visited in Italy while offering some uniquely Irish flavors (I tried the "Irish cream" flavor and it was FABULOUS). Highly recommended!

Visited July 2013
Morelli1911, Owner at Morelli's, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you enjoyed our ice cream. Come back again soon!
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Well they have it all spot on - lovely clean café, lovely food and gorgeous ice cream - kids and adults idea of calorie heaven!! you must visit if you are in Portstewart

Visited August 2013
gottaluvflying
“Delicious ice cream. Friendly counter staff. The diet will have to wait!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband & I had just had a lovely lunch earlier in The Tides & weren't ready for a big dessert there, so on our way down to the Portstewart strand we stopped off here & had some really yummy ice cream cones (large of course!) The young male assistant was extremely helpful & friendly & offered to let us sample a few flavours before deciding. We opted for the largest cones which are double scoops & you can mix & match your flavours. I had one scoop of the honeycomb ice cream topped with a fruit sorbet in a chocolate waffle cone. Delicious & very moreish. Hubby had rhubarb flavour topped with vanilla ice cream on a regular cone & we both agreed our treat was delicious & all the more enjoyable as we sat on the bench opposite Morrelli's in the sunshine. There is a neat little plaque on the bench saying it is in memory of Mr Morelli who passed away about 5/6 years ago. Spotlessly clean premises, great ice cream & friendly staff. Try it for yourselves......

• Visited September 2013
Newry, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Fresh fresh yummy delicious but calorific treats well worth a visit my only dislike was the long wait

Visited August 2013