“Yummy”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Newry, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Fresh fresh yummy delicious but calorific treats well worth a visit my only dislike was the long wait

Visited August 2013

Columbia, Maryland
“YUMMY!!!! Best recommendation we were ever given in Portrush!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

A friend suggested that we stop into Morelli's for some ice cream and boy are we glad that we listened. Excellent cones of fresh ice cream, crisp cones (not stale like so many other ice cream shops) we thoroughly enjoyed the double scoop cones and we can't wait to come back for more :0)

• Visited August 2013
Medellin, Colombia
“Awesome ice cream!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I used to come here with my family for ice cream when I was a kid and glad to say Morellis have moved with the times and still serve awesome ice cream. Extensive range of unusual flavours which you can combine into a taste bursting experience. Loved it and will be back!

• Visited June 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great choice & Delicious”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great Ice-cream even in the cold/windy/rainy weather. I had dime bar flavour & toffee fudge. You get quite a lot even for a small tub which was good value I thought. It's in a good central location and I would defiantly return.

Visited June 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Ice Cream and more Ice Cream”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Morelli's are an establishment. They service good ice cream but I would say its a bit pricy. I remember in 1982 when Italy won the world cup they gave free ice cream. They have been around for over 1oo years to obviously they are doing something right.

Visited August 2012