“dining experience”
Review of Inn on the Coast

Inn on the Coast
Ranked #18 of 67 Restaurants in Portrush
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A lovely family friendly restaurant and bar which boasts an animal friendly section. Serving beautiful food and providing superb customer service.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

good food and service,pleasnt helpful staff.menu was varied with plenty of choice and a kiddies menu also available.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Food excellent; good choice;well presented and good value. The menu , though not extensive was wide, giving a choice of meat; poultry; fish and vegtarian options. I would recommend this place!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

As the title states I had pea risotto and it was excellent. A good sized portion at a reasonable price. The waitress was very attentive however the bar man always needed a minute. The atmosphere was pleasant with music playing and a TV showing sport. All in all a very nice experience and I would certainly return when back in that location.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband, daughter, grand daughter who is only weeks old and I had a meal here on Saturday night, the place was clean and staff were very friendly and efficient. We just landed in with no booking and were accommodated straight away, We all had starters, I had nachos which were lovely, my husband had garlic bread and my daughter had ribs, just the right amount according to both of them. I had a chili chicken wrap for main course, my daughter had gougons, my husband had a rump burger, all very good. The whole bill including drinks and desserts came to £62 which was excellent value and I can highly recommend it for anyone with children as they provided colouring in and varieties of ice cream, us having a pram with us was no problem, will definitely eat here again!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Colleague and myself stopped in for lunch. The dining area was very comfortable, clean and a wood burning stove created a wonderful welcome with warmth! Our lunch was superb and we will certainly return. Being local people we have already expressed our recommendation and friends have already also enjoyed their dining experience.