“Very Professional 'Wave Cruisers'!”
Review of Alive Surf School

Alive Surf School
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Portrush
More attraction details
Owner description: 'Winner - Best Family Activity Provider in Northern Ireland 2011, 2012 adn 2013 ! 'Alive Surf School is the longest running surf school in Northern Ireland and has taught over 11,000 people of all ages, shapes and sizes how to surf! Our simple philosophy is to 'be safe and have fun', we excel at both of these goals and our lessons start from only £20 per person.All lessons last for 2 hours and include all equipment, a drink and snack for afterwards there are even free hot showers at the beach. Our instructors are all fully qualified beach lifeguards, surfing instructors and some have even surfed for Ireland......Book you place now for a really awesome day out!
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ricky and the guys at Alive Surf School are extremely friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional.
Would highly recommend this for a couple of hours of real fun - and I'm not fit or athletic !

2  Thank Tom H
There are newer reviews for Alive Surf School

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a brilliant day out at alive surf school and the instructor Ricky was very friendly and approachable! Would highly recommend alive surf school to anyone looking a fun activity in portrush; ). We will be back ASAP.

2  Thank Mozo1
Reviewed September 15, 2013

As a fitness fanatic I love trying new activities. I'm not the most confident in the water so I thought surf lessons were the way to go. Both instructors Ricky and Barry made the two hour group lesson really fun, easy, manageable and made me feel totally secure in the water. They spent time with everyone in the group and allowed you to pick things up quickly. I would highly recommend this for a day out and feel you could learn a lot from alive surf school. Thanks again

1  Thank Sazzadee
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My 9 year old daughter and I signed up for a 2 hour surf lesson (beginners) with Ricky, a very friendly guy. We had no idea what to expect. After we got our boards we went straight down to the beach where we had a good warm-up. Next Ricky put us through some basics and off we went for a first practice in the sea. Ricky hovered around to give everyone some good advice how to improve. He also took very good care of the wee ones in the group and made the lesson fun. Definitely going back!

2  Thank MacGr0ss
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My 9 year old son and his friend had a 2 hour surf lesson with RIcky, they had an absolute ball and couldn't get enough! We found RIcky to be super friendly and great with the kids making this a really great experience all round!

2  Thank Mac538dr